Friday, December 31, 2010

Inspiration I am Taking Into the New Year!

I love visiting Top Shop for inspiration. I am obsessed with the videos they create and the Lookbooks they put together. I can always take away amazing ideas on how to style my own wardrobe and others. Below are some fabulous looks I am taking into the New Year. It is a mix between the collection "Snow Queen" and "Abigail's Party" A very bohemian and romantic vibe and sooo my style. How perfect that it is named Abigail's Party:)







1 comment:

Twins said...

I like topshop too to take inspiration!! The only things which is boring is that they don't sell all the items that you can find in their look books...
I wish you all the best for 2011 and a happy new year!! xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...