Monday, April 18, 2011

Sea.Salt








Free People Tunic, El Quetzal Necklace, Apricot lane Sweater Vest, Frye Boots, Akira Chicago Fur Vest, Feather Extensions via Moko 

I was able to visit my other home this wknd...the amazing city of Boston! I love everything about this city, especially the gorgeous surroundings. Unfortunately it was unbearably cold hence all the layers and I did not get to take as many pics as I had hoped. I snapped these few the day I got there (of course I went straight to the beach:) I love how this bright blue tunic matched the color of the water. I am already planning another trip once the weather warms up and I can actually enjoy the beach the way your meant to...bikini, great book, friends and some cold drinks <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...