Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feathered.



Free People Maunakea Maxi, Vintage Belt, Ash Wedges

I love how I feel in this gorgeous summer dress from Free People! It is so fun and whimsical and beyond comfortable. Normally I don't love this much fabric on a garment but once belted it instantly transitioned into the perfect piece. Definitely suggest to anyone who is debating on getting this to purchase immediately! (Also comes in a pretty olive, even though I am a little partial to the ivory because I love the amazing feathered print <3)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Free People has been my go-to store this season! Come check out my FP dress I just posted and I hope we can follow each other!?

www.plentyforpennies.com

PS., Great blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...