Friday, September 2, 2011

BLOGGERS WARDROBE.PART 2


Sweet Lasses made it to PART 2 of the Bloggers Wardrobe competition...yay!! Now I need your help one last time:) Please click the link HERE and 1st like Bloggers Wardrobe, than under photos, "Competition 4 the last places" you will find my pic (3rd from the top..I think that is pretty lucky) and LIKE my photo...times running out and I have only 14 days to get as many "Likes" as I can so spread the word!!! Thanks so much for all your support <3

3 comments:

Allegra said...

congrats honey!

wanna join the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (the model's American hair product brand) GIVEAWAY on my blog? click here: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/09/join-giveaway.html

Jacquelyn said...

Good luck with the contest girl!


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Haidée said...

love your blog you are very pretty


www.haideeandco.blogspot.com for the latest fashion post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...