Monday, January 30, 2012

magical.




I'm wearing...FP New Romantics Twilight Dress (first three pics taken by Vantage Pictures)

I have been away for the past few days which explains my lack of posts..but all will be back to normal shortly I promise! I have been meaning to post this for awhile now but just keep forgetting, so here it finally is! Back during the holidays my sister and best friend got married. She actually gave all the bridesmaids the option of picking their own dress with the one exception that it had to be black. I decided on this flowy and whimsical piece by FP. It was perfect for me and added an extra magical touch to the whole evening!

1 comment:

Chesca said...

Congratulations to your sister, and best friend! You all look beautiful x

nakedfaun.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...