Wednesday, February 15, 2012

urban tambourines.



A couple weeks ago I was contacted by Tamara Tabet, designer and creator of the clothing brand Urban Tambourines to share her new collection with me. It's a vintage rock 'n' roll inspired clothing brand that combines patchwork patterns and ancient prints all created and made exclusively in France. Definitely very boho and parisian mixed with tons of unique and original qualities. It totally screams Sweet Lasses so of course I was more than overjoyed as I scanned her collection. Instantly on my NEED list was the Gilet Natasha and Robe Reading. I definitely want to partake in these amazing designs so fingers crossed (not offered yet in the U.S.), it won't be long till the brand makes it overseas...

2 comments:

Marina said...

Amazing photos! I like it all!

xoxo M.
biskvittka.blogspot.com

Chesca said...

I love everything about this.. the clothes, the lookbook/shoot, the styling, so gorgeous! x

nakedfaun.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...