Saturday, October 20, 2012

a plaid peplum.






Wow! It's been awhile since I did an outfit post and man does it feel good! I spent last weekend in the woods...relaxing, sipping coffee, taking dips in the hot tub, drinking wine, doing puzzles, laughing with family. The weekend turned interesting after taking a fall on a rock (maybe I'm not cut out for the woods!) but overall it was a couple days of pleasure and fun, great scenery and peace. 

I have absolutely fallen in love with peplums. Everywhere I go I scout out my next one. They are so girly and pretty and beautiful in so many ways. I love the feeling I get when I put one on...nothing else compares!

Outfitted: Vintage Plaid Peplum, H & M Animal Printed Skinny's, Sam Edelman Booties

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...