Monday, November 26, 2012

the grind.


Unfortunately I have not been able to dedicate as much time to blogging as I would like these days. I miss being able to post every day sharing the constant inspiration that drives me daily. Things are a bit more fast paced and I've found that for now at least, my blog has to be also. So here's to blogging on the fly, short and sweet but with all the same driving passion that Sweet Lasses originated from...

Thanks to everyone that has continued to follow along, you are part of my inspiration. 

2 comments:

J said...

understandable! Blogging is a full time job and its tough to keep up sometimes I know exactly how you feel! I run a fashion blog to and came across your blog tonight and feel it was meant to be, I have seen thousands of blogs in the last week yet feel a connection to yours, Ive scanning every article checking it out from top to bottom! Seeing so many blogs rarely ever do I find myself so engrossed in another's blog like I am with yours! I truly feel a connection:) check out my blog http://obsidiansouldreamcatchers.blogspot.com its like a feeling of inner knowing you:) strange but cool! Hope your day was great xox! Jenny

SweetLasses said...

Jenny thanks so much for the lovely comment and I'm so glad you enjoyed checking out Sweet Lasses. I love finding others that have the same inspiration I do. Can't wait to check out your blog...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...