Wednesday, October 12, 2011

faux.




Rachel Zoe Vest, Anthropologie Sweater, Ash Wedges, Vintage Dress

The start of fall marks bringing out my most favorite item in my closet, my faux fur! Since I basically lived in my brown BB Dakota one for the past 2 years (this one here is very similar) I thought it was about time to invest in another one so I could at least alternate. My guidelines were that I wanted it to hit around my hips and be another color other than brown...but not black. That said this is what I stumbled upon and I just love it! Designed by the fab Rachel Zoe, this vest was everything I hoped for...so soft and the mixed colors are perfect...it actually looks real! (I definitely don't condone the real stuff but the point of faux fur is to make it look as real as possible, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...