Sunday, October 2, 2011

Red.




Rich & Skinny Denim. FP New Romantics Tunic & Turban, Jeffrey Campbell T-Straps, El Quetzal Ring

All I have to say is WOW, I have missed my computer! I finally got it back today and am hoping that I will not have anymore problems, I was seriously ready to hurt one of the cute genius bar employees:) Anyhow love, love this pair of denim! They are so soft and the color is perfect to add to the fall/winter wardrobe. If you haven't yet tried Rich & Skinny you must! They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Like the turban? 

2 comments:

SoapyMermaid said...

this transparent blouse is stunningly chic. the turban is perfect :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi sweetie!
I really like your blog!
I follow you :D
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...