Thursday, January 20, 2011

1 Piece 3 Ways...

So the best is when you find a truly versatile piece that you can style so many different ways. This Maxi skirt from Free People is amazing because you can wear it over and over again but with many different tops, accessories and shoes so it is like you are creating a new look every time you wear it. I am so excited about this post that I had to share one of the looks ahead of time on Facebook. I had so fun mixing and matching outfits and then doing a photoshoot at my sister's house in DC. It provided the perfect backdrop for each look! I am definitely hiring her to come and decorate my house when I have a place of my own:)



FP Skirt, Jacket, Scarf and Hat, Frye Boots, Vintage Fringe Earrings from Martha's Vineyard



FP Skirt, VS Cami, Stella & Dot Bracelet


FP Skirt, Sweater and Fringe Booties, Vintage Cashmere Scarf

Totally love this skirt and as you can see you can style it from a Victorian look to sweet and back to relaxed. So fun and flowy, this piece is a must have in any wardrobe!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...