Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet Lasses Goes to the Max...

So it took me awhile to give in to the Maxi trend. Being only 5'4 I thought that I would look even smaller consumed in so much fabric. However once I tried one on, I never wanted to take it off. Maxi's are great this time of year because they are both stylish and warm! It is also a great piece to invest in because you can carry them into the Spring paired with some cute sandals. And hey if Mary Kate and Ashley can pull it off...so can I! I totally fell in love with this Maxi Dress from FP. The colors are so vibrant and it's now on sale..it doesn't get much better than that!






Free People Maxi Dress, Minnetonka Fringe Boots, Vintage Gap Scarf, Apricot Lane Bracelet, Vintage Earrings from Martha's Vineyard

2 comments:

Lynzy said...

I am in love with that dress, so gorgeous on you!!
xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

Twins said...

Its great that you bought a maxi dress like that because it fit you really perfect!! Seriously it make you really nice curves... xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...