Monday, January 3, 2011

Anthropologie...Yes, I Do Have Wanderlust!

It's about this time of year, after the holidays and where the cold of January sets in, that I start to feel very anxious and itch to travel to somewhere warm! I hate to invest anymore money on pieces for Winter but look towards the Spring...even though it is quite far off. After perusing Anthropologies website I was even more inspired to book a trip to the Caribbean and fast! So many lovely pieces..all I need is a nice tan and a cocktail! I can't wait to try out all the bright colors out there this Spring and Summer...for now I will have to add them to my layering wardrobe of sweaters and scarves...but there is no better thing than a pop of color on a cold drab day!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...