Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flowers + Fashion

So the past couple days I had the chance to visit my sister in DC and had the most wonderful time. I am from Philadelphia, New York is my second home...Boston my third...and DC is my fourth love! The history there is amazing and I feel so inspired just being in and around the city. Thankfully I had some short time to visit the Capitol, Georgetown and my favorite...the Botanical Gardens! I love flowers because they are so simple yet beautiful much like my pics in fashion..I love simple pieces that make a statement! I wanted to combine the beauty of the Gardens with the amazing Spring line from Anna Sui (definitely one of my favorite designers and lines this Spring 2011!) Hopefully you can get inspired with some bright color and flowing pieces for your own wardrobe...I know I did!


















2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I absolutely love this post abs!

Ana G said...

Beautiful botanical garden, i can see all the Anna Sui`s outfits flowing next to the flowers and other plants. The Anna Sui romantic-boho style is one of my favorites of all time.

Besos.

LAZYCATSTYLE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...