Monday, January 17, 2011

The Globes 2011 Fashion Rundown

So if you didn't watch you missed out on some fabulous fashion last night at the 2011 Golden Globes! I just have to say WOW to all my top picks below. Each looked stunning and I cannot wait for the upcoming award shows to see more great fashion! 
#1 pick: January Jones looked drop dead gorgeous in this Versace gown. She is just pure perfection!!
#2 Pick: Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab. It took me a few minutes to absolutely love this dress but once I did everything just flowed perfectly from Scarlett's hair to the whimsical sparkly dress. It would definitely be something I would pick out...and I love her even more now that Ryan Reynolds is back on the market:)
#3 pick: Leighton Meester in upcoming collection of Burberry Prorsum. A lot of people did not like this look on Leighton however I thought she looked sophisticated, chic and just so sweet in this long sleeve neutral number. Her soft curls just completed this look. Love her!!!
#4 pick: Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf. Natalie looked amazing and she just glowed in this sheek dress. Loved the pop of red and I am just so in love with her right now that she can do no wrong!

***Remember all you FP lovers...you only have until this Wednesday to enter my giveaway below!!! Hurry and enter before it's too late:)

2 comments:

Twins said...

I love leighton she is so beautiful but not so fan of the dress of Portman I Think her dress looks cheap with the rose on.
xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Every Little Counts said...

i thought january jones looked completely amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...