Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Apricot Lane Round Two...

So I am so excited for this new opportunity that has arisen. I have partnered with Apricot Lane to bring you a sneek peek weekly/bi-weekly on some of the latest fashion at the store. I fell in love with Apricot Lane the first minute I walked in the lovely boutique and a couple weeks ago had the chance to style some great outfits and interview Ashley Macchia who is part owner (make sure to check out the video if you haven't already!) I am so excited about this and hope you enjoy this new addition to my blog! 






This top is so beautiful and flowy and I loved it paired with a wide leg jean (Hudson's) and a tall heel... The earrings are to die for! If you see anything that you love, make sure to call 610.645.5205 to reserve. 

2 comments:

Twins said...

I like this shirt! I love the color is fact!!

(silk is not so easy to wear for me because Im so clumsy that one drupe of water or any other drink on and it is fucked!)

I hope you bought it! xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Elise said...

What is the brand of this shirt? I love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...