Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Neutrals

So although it was below freezing outside, I ventured the cold to do a new video post. I was so determined that the cold, wind and snow did not stop me...I got this new tan suede top for Xmas from Apricot Lane and I have been dying to shoot it (you will probably notice that it was part of my outfits I styled there recently..I loved it so much I made sure it was top on my Xmas list!). I love these faux leather pants from F21 and I had to add the hat because my hair looks horrendous ( it really needs some color and TLC from my favorite Stylist Natalie:) Although it was so gray outside I was feeling neutral colors and I was just loving my whole outfit...minus the snow stain!!
Song By: Bobby Long "A Passing Tale"






Aprictot Lane Tunic and Belt, Akira Chicago Fur Vest, F21 Faux Fur Leggings, Gap Scarf, Steve Madden Suede Boots, Urban Outfitters Fedora, Vintage Feather Earrings and Ring, H&M Bangles

**Remember all you FP lovers...you only have until this Wednesday to enter my giveaway below!!! Hurry and enter before it's too late:)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ab I absolutely love this post and not just cause I took the pictures. You're so stunning in the video and pictures!

SweetLasses said...

Aww thank u:)

Lynzy said...

Aww I love this outfit! So great for the chilly weather we have been having!!

xo Lynzy

Tonya said...

Youre outfit is great! Very inspiring and the pictures turned out very nice

www.themoptop.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...