Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ravissant (lovely) Bralettes...

With the big V-day coming up I thought I would feature one of my favorite pieces as of late. With all the cold snowy weather, I have been craving these sweet and sexy bralettes. What is a bralette you may ask? Well it has many disguises...you can where it underneath or on top as well:) I love wearing mine with a loose and light tank where you can see the details come through but I also love it paired over a shirt and matched with a maxi skirt. What is so amazing about these pieces is that they have many functionalities. I am in love with all the below from Free People...and I just have to shout out Jenny Lopez, my fave FP model...she is truly gorgeous! Make sure to check out her blog here:)





Printed Rouched Bralette (on Jenny above) paired over a shirt, slip and finished with a cardigan! Love this look:)

3 comments:

Kelsey Jain Logan said...

Hi! I am a friend of Shannon's and started following your blog since your "guest blog" post on The Scribble Pad. I really like your fashion blog here and the music you post. Could you post an example photo of how you would weat a bralette with an outfit? thanks!

SweetLasses said...

Thanx for following I am so happy that u found my blog!...I will post an outfit featuring a bralette shortly:)

LopezJennyLopez said...

Thanks dear!!! you are so sweet!!!
Big hug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...